*Prices listed without GST and PST.
With every rental at Sealegs Kayaking you receive:
- A complimentary introductory lesson
- Safety review
- PFD, paddle, pump, paddle float and throw bag (safety gear), where applicable
- Our guide team will help you carry the boat to the water’s edge, stabilize the boat while you get in and help you get out of your boat upon your return to shore.
- Sealegs’ rental fleet boats are more than ‘just rental boats’. Our guests and staff treat the fleet with respect. What this means to our guests is safe, clean boats that are desirable for re-sale at the end of the season (August) We will have a great selection of new and used kayaks, SUP’s and fishing boats. Please give us a call to book your sea trial rental or to come to the beach to look at the possibilities!
Our rental equipment is top quality and our kayak fleet consists of Boreal Design, Delta, Riot and Seaward kayaks. Our team of professionals will adjust your kayak to ensure your comfort. We recognize proper adjustments and a thorough orientation are essential for your optimum kayaking experience.
Sealegs Service Guarantee
Sealegs prides itself on providing guests with the best kayaking experience found on Vancouver Island.
At Sealegs, we will:
- maintain and clean our equipment to ensure a quality experience
- offer personalized services
- provide professional fittings for PFDs and boats
- provide free paddle demonstrations and custom fit your boat
All kayaks & paddle boards are equipped with regulation safety gear.
A source of company pride is “if you are not completely satisfied with your experience with us, we want to hear about it so we can fulfill our commitment to you”.