Kayaking Tour Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Reservations for tours should be made at least 24 hours in advance
- A 2-person minimum is required for tours (custom single person tours can be booked for a minimum 2-person fee)
- A deposit of 50% is required to reserve.
- The balance is due upon completion of your tour.
- A detailed package of information will be sent to help you with your trip preparation.
- If cancelled 7 or more days prior to departure date you will be refunded in full.
- Bookings can be made up to 24 hours prior to the tour or lesson.
- 50% payment is required to reserve a day tour or lesson.
- If cancelled 7 or more days prior to a tour or lesson, a full refund will be offered.
Payment may be made by cash, bank draft, cheque, debit, Mastercard or Visa.
- Please note that we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, however, alterations to the trips and changes to the listed prices can occur without notice.
- All tours and lessons are subject to a 5% Goods and Service Tax.
- All equipment rentals are subject to a 12% tax