Why Choose A Vacation With Sealegs Kayaking Adventures?
Safety & Comfort
- Guides are members of the Sea Kayak Guide Alliance of BC (SKGABC) and strive to continually keep their skills and qualifications upgraded.
- Boats and gear are top of the line and checked regularly to ensure everything is in full working order.
- Every effort is made to provide you with a safe, comfortable, positive and memorable vacation.
- Your safety is our priority and we stake our reputation on it.
- We do everything in our power to make sure you are comfortable while we journey together. Our tours have value-added touches
- We treat our clients as we treat guests to our home. We want you to have a refreshing, exhilarating outdoor experience and we strive to ensure you are more than happy with your outdoor adventure holiday. If we don’t live up to your expectations, we want to hear from you so we can maintain our relationship with you.
- Our business has been successful because of our repeat customers. We have earned our customers’ trust and honour this trust by continuing to provide exceptional service and a great experience.
Friendly and Professional Staff!
- Our main guide team has been together since the inception of our business and we all work very well together.
- Sealegs maintains memberships with the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC, Paddle Canada, Tourism Ladysmith, Tourism Cowichan, Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce, Chemainus Chamber of Commerce, Tourism Nanaimo, Tourism Victoria, Tourism Vancouver Island and the Vancouver Island Paddlefest Society.
Delicious, Delectable Cuisine
- When you book a custom catered tour of 6 or more you will be served delicious food with a West Coast flavour. There will always be more than enough to go around so you won’t be hungry.
- We enjoy supporting local bakeries, farm markets and fishermen by purchasing their fresh products for our tours.
- We take into consideration participants’ food tolerances and allergies.
Care and Attention
- When you book with Sealegs you will receive genuine high quality service. We enjoy meeting new people and realize the importance of understanding our clients’ needs, feelings, interests and comfort levels. We treat our guests with respect and are intent on ensuring we provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable outdoor holiday experience.
- All-inclusive- Means full service (Sealegs does all the meal planning and preparation, clean-up, camp duties while you relax and enjoy your holiday)
- Departure location- Launch from locations near major transportation routes
- Contingency plan for foul weather- The group will paddle rain or shine but winds may hold us back. Your safety will always be the main concern.
- Parking- Ability to leave your vehicle in a parking lot while you are away on your adventure.
- Quality Gear and Equipment
- Sealegs provides the best of everything. At Sealegs we use only “top of the line” kayaking gear and camping supplies from the most respected companies.
Trip Preparation Assistance
- A welcome package will be mailed to you upon registration. This will include background information on your destination, travel and accommodation information, what to pack, maps, directions, helpful tips and recommendations etc.
- You can also use our helpful Trip Planning page.
We care about the environment!
- Our company understands the importance of environmental stewardship of BC’s spectacular coastal environment.
- We practice no-trace camping, we choose non-toxic products and we support organizations that are working to protect the marine environment that is so special to us.
We Support our Community
- Sealegs is honoured to contribute financially to many worthy causes in our community. Sealegs also volunteers for community events and causes.
Award Winning Business & Award Winning Location
- Vancouver Island is one of the greatest kayaking meccas of the world as diversity abounds in our area.
- 2003 OSCAR (Outstanding Service Courtesy and Results) Winner – Sealegs Was Voted Favourite Place/Business for Recreation/Leisure in Ladysmith, BC
- Travel + Leisure Magazine ‘s 2002 World’s Best Awards ranks Vancouver Island as #1 in the “Best Island” category in Continental US/Canada, and #3 worldwide.
- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine 2002 Readers’ Choice Awards rates Vancouver Island #2 in the “Top 10 Temperate Islands” category.
- Harrowsmith Magazine rates Ladysmith as one of the “prettiest towns in Canada.”
Call Toll Free:1-877-KAYAK BC (529-2522) or 250-245-4096!