Kayaking Tours Reservations and Cancellation Policy !
- Kayaking booking reservations should be made well in advance of departure date.
- A deposit of 50% is required to reserve your multi-day tour.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to your trip departure. The balance will automatically be charged to your charge card 30 days prior to the tour unless otherwise instructed.
- A detailed package of information will be sent to help you with your trip preparation.
- If cancelled 30 or more days prior to departure date you will be refunded and charged a $50 administration fee
- If cancelled 0-29 day prior to departure – no refund will be offered unless Sealegs is able to fill your space then you will receive a refund with a $50 administrative fee.
- It is recommended to book at least 24 hours prior to the rental.
- Full payment is due to secure a reservation.
- If cancelled 7 or more days prior to rental a full refund is offered
- Bookings can be made up to 24 hours prior to the tour or lesson.
- Full payment is due to book a day tour or lesson.
- If cancelled 30 or more days prior to tour/lesson a full refund will be offered and a $10 administration fee will be charged.
- If cancelled 0-29 days prior to tour/lesson – no refund will be offered unless Sealegs can fill your space. You will receive a refund and a 2% administrative fee will be charged.
Payment may be made by cash, bank draft, cheque, debit, Mastercard or Visa.
Our multi-day packages have limited space and any cancellation can greatly affect the operation of the trip. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation insurance from your travel agent. All participants are strongly advised to take out adequate medical coverage.
Sealegs reserves the right to cancel trips and lessons. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances associated with operating in wilderness and remote areas, or insufficient bookings. A trip cancellation due to insufficient bookings would normally occur at least 2 weeks prior to the course or tour. In the event Sealegs has to cancel your tour, lesson or rental, we will offer alternative arrangements. If these are not acceptable to you we will refund all your monies, but will not be liable for any other losses incurred.
- Please note that we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, however, alterations to the trips and changes to the listed prices can occur without notice.
- All Canadian trips are subject to a 5% Goods and Service Tax which we are bound to collect when you pay the balance on your trip.
- Visitors to Canada should get a leaflet from Canada Customs when they enter the country, telling them how to reclaim all or part of this tax after they return home.
- All equipment rentals are subject to a 12% tax