Exploring Canada’s west coast by kayak is an extremely peaceful and colourful way to see BC’s wildlife, sea life and coastal mountains.
Choose from our single and double sea kayaks or sit upon kayaks.
With every rental at Sealegs Kayaking you receive:
- A complimentary introductory lesson
- Safety review
- PFD, paddle, pump, paddle float and throw bag (safety gear), where applicable
- Our guide team will help you carry the boat to the water’s edge, stabilize the boat while you get in and help you get out of your boat upon your return to shore.
Sealegs Service Guarantee
Sealegs prides itself on providing guests with the best kayaking experience found on Vancouver Island.
At Sealegs we will:
- Maintain and clean our equipment to ensure a quality experience
- Offer personalized services
- Provide professional fittings for PFDs and boats
- Provide free paddle demonstrations and custom fit your boat
All kayaks and paddle boards are equipped with regulation safety gear.
We do have a ‘no dogs allowed’ policy in accordance with our town’s by-laws.
A source of company pride is “if you are not completely satisfied with your experience with us, we want to hear about it so we can fulfill our commitment to you”